Questions, concerns or complaints from the public should be directed to 518-235-0401, 24 hours a day. Callers will be put in touch with on-site personnel.
Environmental & Regulatory Compliance Manager
Tradebe Environmental Services, LLC
628 South Saratoga Street
Cohoes, NY 12047
518-235-0401 x4049 (office)
- 05/16/2015: Norlite submitted a notification of a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day on behalf of the City of Cohoes. The City of Cohoes is sponsoring the Household Hazardous Waste Collection day with the assistance of Norlite and Tradebe Environmental Services for the collection. The Household Collection day is May 16, 2015.
- 08/05/2014: Norlite held a public hearing on the part 373 Hazardous waste permit renewal. See the 2014 Norlite Part 373 Permit Renewal Documents for time and location.
- 05/03/2014: On Saturday, May 03, 2014, Norlite co-sponsored a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day with the City of Cohoes.
- 04/18/2014: Norlite worked with the NYSDEC and received approval for kiln 1 to install new technology for measuring stack gas flow rate. This new technology was approved and in operation on kiln 1 on April 18, 2014.
- 03/03/2014: As per Norlite’s Part 373 Permit Module V and 40 CFR 63 Subpart EEE, Norlite conducted Annual CEM Relative Accuracy Test Audits (RATA) the week of March 3, 2014. This testing was approved by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation.
- 10/23/2013: Norlite Aggregate held an "Open House" day on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM at our facility located at 628 Saratoga Street, Cohoes, NY. Future events will be planned.
- 05/21/2013: Norlite completed a MACT Confirmatory Performance Test on May 21, 2013 on Kiln 1. The final compliance report for the Confirmatory Performance Test was submitted to the NYSDEC by August 19, 2013.